Thursday, July 14, 2011

*~Feeding the Multitudes~*

Matthew 14: 14-21 Matthew 15:32-38
How many people were present? 5,000 men beside women & children 4,000 men beside women & children.
What did they need? Food, strength, energy Food, strength, energy
What were they able to offer in order to meet that need? 5 loaves, and 2 fishes. 7 and a few little fishes
What words or phrases describe the Savior’s feeling toward the multitudes in their time of need? Moved with compassion, healed their sick, I have compassion on the multitude, I will not send them away fasting.
What words or phrases describe what the Savior was able to provide for the multitudes? And they did ALL eat, and were filled. And fragments that remained twelve baskets full. And they did ALL eat, and were filled. And they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.

Ok so my chart is not working, I am not sure how to fix the graph. So... The first answer to every question is to the first story and the second to the second story. It is amazing to me how the Savior works, and also how he uses repetition to us. In Romans 3:23 it tells us that "All have sinned.and come short of the Glory of God." Without our Heavenly Father's love and forgiveness and without our Savior giving his life for our sins, we would all fall short of reaching our eternal goals. I know that I have some very special people in Heaven that I miss every single day and I hope that I can always remember to try and live better. And when I fall short
I need to always remember to ask the Savior for help because He is always right there when we ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment