Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Challenge, and Where has the Time Gone?!

Hey Everyone!! So I know it's been a while! I am so aweful at updating my blog.Life is crazy and seems to be flying out from under my feet. I have been going a million miles an hour as always! :) I finished another semester of school in the fall (barely) and survived the winter (nasty!) I think there are signs of spring in Eastern Idaho.... and I have broke out the Capris and Shorts even if its not warm enough! :) I started a new sememster of school 2 weeks ago! 12 Credits online and still working 45ish hours a week! Life is crazy! One of our weekly assignments in our religion class is to post on our blogs about what we learn.... so GUESS WHAT?! For the next 10ish weeks you will get to learn what I learned in my New Testament Class! So.... Here goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment