Friday, November 19, 2010

*~Blog Worthy~*

I can do hard things...... ♥

This has been my motto in life for the last few months. Mabry and I have had this joke going
for a long time that the pictures we take need to be "blog worthy"...... Clear back from the day that we went to get corn- it was the same day I created my blog. As I look back on all of our memories and all the fun times we had, I realize that everything we did was "blog worthy" I used to hear people say "a picture is worth a thousand words" and I never really thought about it much..... but now I will let the pictures do the talking! Words cannot come close to doing justice explaining how much I love and miss this girl every day.









And there you have it peeps...... I love this girl! We have so many fun memories and I so badly miss our late night conversations. I will forever carry Mabry's loving friendship with me. She has always been there for me from eating my spinach when we were youngin's to letting me share her bed with her almost everynight so I didn't have to drive so early. Mabry is a great example to me and I will always look up to her. She had this magic about her that she could make you feel like the most important person in the world. I loved that she always tries to find the best in someone, and always encouraged me to be the best person I could be. We loved to pick on all of our younger siblings and have created lots of lasting memories. To say the least..... our Friendship is "Blog Worthy!" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment